Monday, August 19, 2013

Author Interview with NJ Cole




 NJ Cole
 Milwaukee, Wisconsin



What have you written?
I have written Midnight Caller and Landslide

What is your favorite genre to write?
I love to write romantic erotica.

Favorite food.
I can’t live without ice cream.

Where would you like to visit?
I’d like to visit everyone I’ve met on facebook, starting with my best friend in Australia.

Favorite musical artist.
 I honestly don’t listen to music unless I’m in the car, and even then I’m usually writing. I do like the classics though.

How old were you when you started writing? 
I was 38 when I started writing for other people.

Where do you get your inspiration? 
Most of the time the characters come to me and talk to me. They show me their story like a movie and then I just write it down.

What do you do when you get a writer's block? 
I don’t really, though I like to write in google docs so I always have company.

Who is your favorite author?
Most of my favorite authors are people I know but who haven’t published anything for sale. I love to watch Bec Rose and Sally Goodwin write.

Best book you ever read. 
Can I say mine???? I do like Sandra Brown books.

Who is the one person who has influence your personal life the most and why? 
My husband and I have been together for over 20 years, so he’s definitely had the most impact. He is the one who encourages me to write when I get scared.

If you could sit down and have a conversation with ONE person, living or dead, real or fictional, who would it be and why?
I am so intrigued by Leonardo Davinci. I’d just love to get a glimpse into that brilliant mind.


What advice would you give someone who aspired to be a writer?
 
I would tell the person to surround themselves with other writers and editors and just start to write. Follow your heart.

Do you a cover to share with us?

Links?


NJ Cole
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7077804.N_J_Cole
www.njcoledls.blogspot.com
on facebook https://www.facebook.com/njcoleauthor




4 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! Thanks for giving to the giveaway over at Sunshine and Mountains page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for donating to the giveaway over at Sunshine and Mountains page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure to donate to Sunshine and Mountains Giveaway! I LOVE Sunshine and Mountains! Great page. Thank you, k.hines2222, for visiting us here at Vision and Verse. Come back soon.

      Delete