Monday, August 5, 2013

Author Interview with Wendy Jay

Wendy Jay
Groveton, NH


What have you written?
Another Man’s Treasure

What is your favorite genre to write?
Romance/erotica

Favorite food.
Oh, it has to be pizza!

Where would you like to visit?
Italy, England, Florida J

Favorite musical artist.
Nickelback and 80s music

Do you listen to music when you write?
No…tv yes J  What?

What makes you laugh?
Good comedy, sarcasm

How old were you when you started writing?
Started writing when I was in elementary school

Where do you get your inspiration?  
From my imagination

What do you do when you get a writer's block?
Take a break for a day or two…just re-read what I have written.

Who is your favorite author?
James Patterson

Best book you ever read.
Omg, no clue!  Too many to choose from!

Who is the one person who has influenced your personal life the most and why?
My sister, Jennifer.  She is my confidant and giggle partner.

If you could sit down and have a conversation with ONE person, living or dead, real or fictional, who would it be and why?  
Wow, only one?   I would love to meet and feel the blood lust of a vampire.  I think it would expand my knowledge of erotica.

What advice would you give someone who aspired to be a writer?
Just write..Edit later.


Her new novel, Undiscovered Treasure is slated to be released at the end of August 2013.  It is the sequel to Another Man’s Treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment