Saturday, April 12, 2014

BENTLEY SQUARE



Updates for BENTLEY SQUARE have been completed and are now live on Amazon.com.  The story of a wealthy young businesswoman who is explicably drawn to a down-and-out office manager surrounded by sadness and international intrigue remains the same.  I fixed a few typos that managed to squeak by my beta readers, my editor, and myself, but MOST of all, I fixed the cursed bizarre spacing bugaboo that has followed me from my first book to my latest.  These spaces for no reason at all were never in my manuscript, but showed up magically when I hit the PUBLISH button.
To celebrate my victory over space, I am offering BENTLEY SQUARE for $.99 tomorrow, Sunday, April 13th on Amazon.com.  Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/BENTLEY-SQUARE-Time-After-ebook/dp/B009Y9DPIC/ref=la_B0076OMJY8_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1397311907&sr=1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment