Saturday, April 5, 2014

THE BASLICATO

THE BASLICATO
by
Carol Ann Kauffman





The idea of a book about a racing driver which is partially set in southern Italy attracted me and I wasn't disappointed. The plot was unusual and intelligent. The character of Jason/Richard was extremely well written and I definitely sympathized over his confusion at having another man's memories while in his own body. The love between Richard/Jason and Nicole/Brook was very touching and the chemistry between them was evident without being gratuitously described in a graphic way. Carol Ann Kauffman's characterization was excellent.

This book is part of the Time After Time series but I found that although I started in the middle of the series it was still easy to understand what was happening. The books do not need to be read in order. I'm really looking forward to reading more in the series.


Buy Link:
 http://tinyurl.com/kd8ymgm

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Lacey. I truly appreciation your support.
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete