Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Newest Work by Our Own Parker Kagan Kauffman



Nocturnal Arrival



Dear Gentle Readers,
I am thrilled to bring you the latest work by our own very talented Parker Kagan Kaufman.  It measures  30 x40 inches, composed completely of cardstock mounted on foam board.  "My inspiration for this piece was a very personal experience that lead to a wonderfully positive discovery," is all I could pry out of the very private artist.  
The vibrant cityscape set on black certainly overflows with heart and soul.  For further information on this fantastic artist, check out his Facebook Page and website.

Links:
Parker's website address is:    http://www.parkerkaufman.net
Facebook - Parker The Artist:    https://www.facebook.com/ParkerTheArtist?fref=nf    

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Parker Kagan-KaufmanJuly 9, 2014 at 7:39 AM

    Carol, as always, you are so kind to feature my work here on Vision & Verse. I can't thank you enough for your continued support for me and my work. Wishing you continued success with V&V. Hugs to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs back, Big Guy! My pleasure. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete