Wednesday, October 15, 2014

New Work from Parker Kaufman




Dear Gentle Readers,
   Our favorite artist Parker Kaufman has been busy!  Here is his latest, a creation he calls "WHISTLE".  Here is a short message from the Big Guy himself.  Love and miss you, Parker.
Hugs,
Carol


"Hello friends. I've just added #15 to my FACES series. I don't know if this piece came about because of the dreary weather here, the tedium of being in-studio al day, or a combination of both, but this work was created from a pile of scraps that I was toying with. My inability to get the mouth just right on this one lead me to title it "WHISTLE". It is 8.5" x 11", entirely of cardstock. The white cardstock is 5 layers thick and adds an interesting dimension to the piece. Available soon on parkerkaufman.net."


No comments:

Post a Comment