Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fondest Childhood Christmas Memory by Parker Kaufman


Good Morning, Gentle Readers,
I have for you this morning another very special treat.  A fondest childhood Christmas memory from our own sweet, wild, and wonderful Parker Kaufman.  Now those of you who have been here a while will remember that Parker and I started this blog together back in April of 2013.  Parker, the artist, was the Vision and I was the Verse.  (Those were good days, buddy.)  Parker decided to leave Vision and Verse to devote more time to his art, but he comes back to see us every now and then.  And here he is! 

Fondest Childhood Christmas Memory
by Parker Kaufman


My fondest memory of Christmas was going to my non-Jewishrelatives homes to celebrate.  The traditions were so much more fun and I was fascinated by the decorated trees and the lights.
Oh, and the gifts were awesome!!


Links to Parker:

No comments:

Post a Comment