Thursday, June 4, 2015

Interview with Author Nikida Bellezza



Good morning, Nikida Bellezza, and welcome to Vision and Verse, the Place for Art and Authors. We are thrilled to have you with us.  Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I am an Urban Fiction Writer, who has been writing since age 7. I began writing at the suggestion of a teacher who used the method to help me build my reading skills. Since that time I have grown a passion for the craft, and over the years have authored many unpublished books/journals. I did not officially become a published writer until 2014 when I published my book Sidechick Blues through amazon.com



What would you do for a living if you weren’t a writer? 
I went to college to become a Clinical Psychologist, however I stopped going just shy of receiving my Bachelors degree. Since that time I've been writing and working in Customer Service.


Who is the one person who has influenced your personal life the most and why? 
I would have to say my parents. They gave me the freedom to decide my own path. They're main thing was that my siblings and I were happy and doing what made us happy.
                                                          

If you could sit down and have a conversation with ONE person, living or dead, real or fictional, who would it be and why? 
I would love to have a conversation with my dad who passed in 2010. However, I wouldn't choose him because as I've learned from my dreams of him, I wouldn't be able to let him go once the conversation was over, i'd try to keep talking forever. I suppose I'd choose a fictional character, one that I created. I would love that, lol.


What advice would you give someone who aspired to be a writer? 
Just do it, but also take heed to this... writing is the EASY part! There is so much more to the craft, and your best bet is to learn every facet of it, if its what you want to do. From the moment you start creating to the moment you get your first review, learn everything that happens in between and then some!

Links:
Link to my amazon books: 

My website:
www.AuthorNikidaBellezza.com

No comments:

Post a Comment