Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Through the Darkness, Stories of Hope

In a world where challenges multiply exponentially by the second a group of women reach into their past pull out their inspirations and speak to the positive possibilities shrouded in ~ HOPE

Seven women, seven stories, seven reasons to believe 
Hope Springs Eternal


Dear Gentle Readers,

Last year I was invited to join a remarkably talented group of women to write some inspirational stories for a book called Through the Darkness, Stories of Hope.

My story is called A Woman Called Hope, and it is loosely based on stories told to me by my grandmother about life in Italy before coming to America.

Working with these terrific women has been a wonderful experience for me and I am proud of this project. Take a look at our book when you get a chance. It is available in paperback and kindle format at
https://www.amazon.com/Through-Darkness-Stories-Collaboration-Motion-ebook/dp/B01M0RSMH5/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1484970709&sr=1-1&keywords=Through+the+Darkness%3B+Stories+of+Hope

Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment