Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Dear Gentle Readers,

I wish I could tell you I have all kinds of great things planned for  the third anniversary of Vision and Verse, the Place for Art and Authors, but I don't.

Of course, I am thrilled and excited to still be here. I do have some great author interviews lined up. I'm chasing down a few terrific artists for a few minutes of their time to share their work. And I have a few free book days coming up.

There will be another great post from Parker Kaufman, the terrific Texas collage artist who started this little blog with me nearly three years ago. Our wonderful Parker left to devote more time to his art. This online stuff can be a real time-sucker. I know. And there will be some kind of giveaway. I just don't know what yet.

So stay tuned for the exciting details, which I will share with you as soon as I know them.

Thank you for stopping by every day to see what's happening in the our world of today's artists and authors.  You are appreciated.

Hugs,
Carol

Note: This is actually my shamrock plant. It looks like death warmed over most of the time, but magically comes to life and blooms like crazy in the middle of March. How does it know?


No comments:

Post a Comment