Tuesday, April 9, 2019

BOOK: Hunter by Joanna White




Here is the short excerpt of Hunter:

After a long time, I finally went all the way under the water. It was dark… too dark to see anything but blackness all around. I felt something then…And instantly everything became cold. I mean, cold, cold. Eerily cold.

It felt like it was the middle of winter, only there was no snow or ice around. I heard something way off in the distance under the water. At first it sounded like whistling, but it grew louder and louder. Rising out of the water, I covered my ears, especially as it became louder and turned into horrible screeching. I looked to see Lehlax, Sine, and Jared standing in the water, staring in the distance.

“Did you guys hear that?” I yelled over the noise.

“Yeah…” Sine answered slowly, as if he was in a trance.

“That…beautiful singing…” Jared murmured.

“Singing? It’s screeching!” I yelled at him.

“It’s beautiful,” Lehlax whispered.

I stared at them in confusion as I felt something brush against my leg.

***

End of excerpt

Buy Link:

Look for more about Hunter and its author Joanna White here soon. Joanna has promised to come back for an author interview soon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment