Friday, January 30, 2015

46,000 Pageviews!


Dear Gentle Readers,

I am pleased and thrilled to announce Vision and Verse, the Place for Art and Authors, has surpassed the 46,000 Pageview Milestone.

I see those numbers looking back at me, but it is very hard for me to comprehend.  When Texas collage artist Parker Kaufman and Ohio author Carol Kauffman (me) were kicking around an idea for a blog that would be informative and showcase the artists and authors, both the old and the new, that just screamed inspiration and creativity, we wanted a simple white page with text down the middle.  One column.  Crisp and clean.  We wanted our blog to be about inspiration and creativity.

The experts told us it would never fly.  Today's sophisticated online viewer wants three columns, wants color, wants an intricate looking page.  We had none of that.  We wanted none of that.  We did it our own way.

And here we sit at 46,000 pageviews.  A big heartfelt thank you to all of you who stop by on a daily basis to see what's happening here.  Without you, I am entertaining myself.

We are kicking around ideas for a much-anticipated 50,000 Pageview Celebration sometime this year.  So far, we know we will have giveaways with ebooks and paperbacks, and an Amazon gift card.  If there's something you'd like to see, let me know. 

Vision and Verse readers are the best!  Have a great day.
Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment