Saturday, September 6, 2014

Dear Gentle Readers

Dear Gentle Readers,
We had some questions from a post on my author website, carolannkauffman.weebly.com about Vision and Verse that I wanted to share with you.
1. Are Carol Kauffman and Parker Kaufman related?
No, we are not.
2. Can one request to be interviewed on Vision and Verse?
No, it is by invitation only.
3. Can I submit an article to be featured on Vision and Verse?
Yes. Email to Carol Kauffman, Editor at visionandverse415 and I'll take a look at it.
4. How do you choose your guest bloggers?
Guest bloggers are authors or artists who have been featured on Vision and Verse in the past, so I am familiar with their writing style and know my readers will like them.
5. How is Vision and Verse different from this website?
Vision and Verse, the Place for Art and Authors, deals with inspiration and creativity today and in the past. It is global.
This website, carolannkauffman.weebly.com deals with - ME! My ramblings, adventures, projects.
Have a beautiful September day.
Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment