Friday, May 30, 2014

The Story of DAPHNE the Duck






A Special Note from Maxine:

Dear Vision and Verse Readers,  
I am having a book signing at the Art on Park Gallery, 800 Park Avenue in Lake Park, Florida on Friday, May 30, 2014 from 6 to 8 pm.  If you are in the area, you are invited to attend.
Maxine




Welcome back to Vision and Verse, Maxine. Who is the one person who has influenced your personal life the most and why?  
I think my mother was the most influential.  She was a wonderful person, very good, kind, and well liked - Both of my parents actually - they had good values and they were spiritual people.


If you could sit down and have a conversation with ONE person, living or dead, real or fictional, who would it be and why?  
Sigmund Freud popped into my mind, maybe because I was a therapist professionally.  Though always a writer and painter, I had to earn a living.  But it would be neat to have a conversation with Albert Einstein as well.


Do you have any links for us to follow you and Daphne?

Links: 
http://www.amazon.com/SCHREIBERS-Apple-Doesnt-Fall-Tree/dp/1499115016/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1399047779&sr=1-10&keywords=the+schreibers 





No comments:

Post a Comment