Monday, April 13, 2015

New Reviews for Waiting for Richard



Dear Gentle Readers,

My "mature" romance, meaning the main characters are 60+ years old, has two great new reviews I would like to share with you this morning. These certainly made my day!

Hugs,
Carol


on March 18, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
I absolutely adore this story! It's sweet, and intelligent, and funny, and very brave. How could I not love a woman of my [advanced] age who's able to use the dreaded M-word in a speech to her almost-as-old beloved?! What a marvelous writer Kauffman is.

on March 13, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
Waiting for Richard was a wonderful treat. This is my first time reading Ms. Kauffman and I wasn’t disappointed. Reading this unique story has made me want to read all the other stories in the series.

Skye has dreams about a man that plagues her memory, but considers herself too old to pursue the image. She goes on a journey and a lot of other fun excitement happens. I recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment