Tuesday, May 5, 2015

55,555 Pageviews!


 
Dear Gentle Readers, 

I came home from the Surgery Center with my dear husband who had some eye repair work done on "Cinco Dem Eye O" and discovered Vision and Verse sitting prettily at 55,555 pageviews. I feel I need to do something to celebrate, acknowledge, or thank all of you. 

You are truly appreciated. You have made this blog "the place for art and authors", the powerhouse of indie authors and artists and inspiration. Without you, this would be my online journal.

And now, I need to get back to the task at hand today, taking care of William. It is much harder than drops and snacks and keeping him hydrated. As soon as he feels slightly better, he's off saving abandoned animals and filling up the holes in the ozone layer. It's hard to keep a good man down.

Once again, thank you.
Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment