Monday, May 25, 2015

57,000 Pageviews


Dear Gentle Readers,

Vision and Verse, the Place for Art and Authors, has surpassed the 57,000 pageview milestone.

To the artists and authors who share their work, who submit to our something silly questions, who give us insight into their creative processes, I thank you.

To the readers who stop by every day to see what we are doing, I thank you. If it weren't for you, the reader, I would be talking to myself. Oh, that happens, more than I care to admit.

Some exciting things are happening here this week. Our own Parker Kaufman shares a new art piece. I have an interview with Kathy Opie, author of A Little Red Wagon full of hope, about caregiving and childhood cancer. A Dilemma for Daisy, my contribution to The Monday Mystery Society, Book 4, will be featured this week also.

Thank you for your patience during the previous weeks while I was on jury duty panel and at the hospital with my husband. Hubby is better and home and back to normal and I was excused for who knows why, either the constant fidgeting (I can't sit still and the chairs ROCKED) or it might have been when I rolled my eyes at the lawyer,but I am thankful to be dismissed.

Have a great week.
Hugs,
Carol








No comments:

Post a Comment