Tuesday, October 6, 2015

MacKalvey House


Dear Gentle Readers,

As some of you know, MacKalvey House, my latest installment in the Time After Time series, has been approved for the new kindle Scout campaign, which is a reader-driven program allowing you, the reader, to pick which books you would like to see published next.

However, it is not a popularity contest, and that's a good thing. I want my work evaluated on it's merit, not on the number of friends and buddies I can get to vote for it.  

The kindle Scout program is good for you, the reader, because you get a say in seeing the books you want to read get published, and you get a free advance copy if the book you nominated gets chosen by kindle Scout.

This is good for me because I get a contract, an advance, and the much needed help to get my work noticed. The help with national and international promotion is very important to the independent author.

Here is the link: https://kindlescout.amazon.com/author/campaigns

Take a look at MacKalvey House. The cover and first chapter are there. See if you like it. If you do, if you want to find out what that little baby from the end of Echo of Heartbreak, A Recipe for Life gets into, what kinds of adventures she has, and how she copes, then I ask you to nominate MacKalvey House.


Thank you.
Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment