Thursday, February 25, 2021

ENTERTAINMENT: The Signal (Netflix)

Is it me or are there no really good scifi movies out there anymore? Or is it we’ve watched them all already? I don’t know. I do know I’m watching ones I would never have watched before, like The Signal.

I think the multi-talented Lawrence Fishburne lost a bet and that’s how he got stuck in this low budget science fiction thriller from 2014. In a nutshell, three friends on a road trip get pulled up into a white light into the sky. Bad things happen. 

It wasn’t terrible. It was better than watching the news or Star Trek Deep Space Nine reruns for the fifth time.








VISIONANDVERSEDISCLAIMER:

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment