Friday, October 23, 2020

BOOK: Lavender Mist of May by Carol Ann Kauffman



Dear Gentle Readers,

"Join the further adventures and misadventures of Cat Collier, a woman who opens a private investigation business in her small hometown on the journey from being a small town obituary writer to a big city detective. 

In this fifth installment of the short story mystery series, Cat works to find a missing Chinese girl who came to the United States on a work/study program and disappeared into thin air. An informant takes a big risk. Nola is put in danger. The child of a prominent country club women has her parentage questioned. Someone from Gus Black’s past shows up at the hotel."


Lavender Mist of May was originally rejected as part of the Cat Collier series because it did not start with a month, like January Black Ice, February White Lies, March Blues, and April Yellow Moon

Secondly, the flower on the front of Lavender Mist of May is not from a lavender plant. No, it's not. It's my favorite flower. A bunch of bluets, also called Quaker Ladies. They are an Ohio wildflower. You cannot buy them in a store. You need to tromp out in the woods after a good rain around the first part of May to find these delicate little beauties. I am always thrilled to find them. Some years, I do not. I never said the flowers on the front were from the lavender plant. I think they are beautiful. What do you think?

June Green Leaves of Deceit and July Fireworks Sky are also available on Amazon. August Red Dawn is started. It has an outline. It has a great cover. But when I sit to write, I find myself staring into space. I don't know if it's the state of affairs in our country right now, the corona virus, or the self-isolating measures that feel like I am unjustly under house arrest. Or something else. I actually have more written in September Solitude than in August Red Dawn

Give it a try. It is short and sometimes sweet. I think you'll like it. 

Hugs,

Carol


Amazon Link:

https://www.amazon.com/Lavender-Mist-Collier-Mystery-Book-ebook/dp/B07C11QN7Z





 VISIONANDVERSEDISCLAIMER: Note: Vision and Verse does not use cookies. We do not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment