Friday, February 9, 2024

BOOK: Waiting for Richard. A Time After Time Novel by Carol Ann Kauffman



 When Skye McKenna retired as an insurance office manager, she decided to launch a new career as a children's book author. On an impromptu book tour in Australia, she meets a reclusive elephant-loving veterinarian and together they have some madcap adventures.

Why does he seem so familiar? 
And soooo attractive? 
And how old is TOO old to find love?

Is it true what they say? No fool like an old fool?

The TIME AFTER TIME series follows a pair of quintessential lovers, Richard and Nicole, through their many lifetimes of love together, at different times, in different places, with different names and faces.




Dear Gentle Readers,
This one was fun to write! I know, I say that all the time. I guess if I weren't having fun writing these stories, I wouldn't be doing it. That said, this one was a hoot! 
My stories tend to involve finding that special someone. Soulmate. One true. And all that. I do not know if I believe it or not. I only know it makes for a great story.
In this case, we have two older people who never found that certain someone. If you don't find toe-curling, heart-racing love by sixty-five, are you just out of luck?
Well, who says so?

Happy Reading,
Carol 







VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment