Wednesday, June 5, 2024

INTERVIEW: Multi-Genre Canadian Author Catina Noble

 


Catina Noble
Ontario, Canada


Good morning, Catina, and welcome to Vision and Verse. What have you written?

-To date, I have 13 books published and a couple hundred publications. My books include: 

Everest Base Camp: Close Call         


Teal, Teal Flint” Surviving Adolescence

The Happily Ever After

Letter Rip: Breaking into the Writing World

Finding Evie

El Camino on a Wrecked Ankle

Not Again

This Is It

Not Just Me

Vacancy at the Food Court & Other Short Stories

Im Glad I Didnt Kill Myself

Lost at 13

Katzenjammer

 

All of my books are available on Amazon platforms and a variety of local book stores in the Ottawa and Kingston area. 

 


What is your favorite genre to write?

-I have an eclectic writing style. I have written in a variety of genres including short-stories, travel non-fiction, fiction, horror and poetry. I like writing a bit of everything. 




Tea or coffee? 

Coffee




Pizza or ice cream?
 

Pizza



Wine or beer or soda or what? 

Diet Pop



Where would you like to visit? 

Egypt



Favorite musical artist.

 I dont have one.



Do you listen to music when you write? 

No. I usually write at a coffee shop.





What makes you laugh? 

Mostly myself or my pets. I have a cat named PJ (Pop-Tart Junior) 

and a dog named Aspen.

Aspen


This is an Art AND Author website, 

so I am obligated to ask: 

Favorite work of art or sculpture. 

I dont have one.



How old were you when you started writing?

 I wrote my first book” when I was 8. I have kept a journal 

since I was eleven years old. 



Do you plan out your book with outlines and notecards? Or just write?

 I dont plan my work with outlines and I just go with the flow. 



Describe your perfect evening. 

An Iced coffee on an enclosed porch overlooking water. I have my laptop and a notebook in hand to jot down notes. 




Where do you get your inspiration?
 

From my daily life and coffee shops.  



What do you do when you get a writer's block? 

I go to a coffee shop, there is always something interesting.



Who is your favorite author? 

Stephen King & L.M. Montgomery & J.K. Rowling. It is a tie. I cant just pick one. 



Best book you ever read. 

The book It” by Stephen King



Last book you read. 

Run For Your Life” by C.M. Sutter



I recently read that one, too! Good book. 

What would you do for a living if you werent a writer? 

Work with people who struggle with mental health/addiction challenges. 





Who is the one person who has influenced your personal life the most and why? 

My best friend, who is in her 70s. She used to be a typesetter and is a writer. She has challenged me in so many good ways. I wouldnt be where I am today with my writing career if she hadnt given me the encouragement and confidence to keep moving forward. 



If you could sit down and have a conversation with ONE person, living or dead, real or fictional, who would it be and why? 

Stephen King because I love his work and his work is so unique.



What advice would you give someone who aspired to be a writer?

 Never give up, no matter what anyone says. You cant make your writing dreams come true if you dont write. 





Do you have some links for us to follow you?


IG: @cncreate


Website: https://catinanoble.wordpress.com


Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/stores/Catina-


Noble/author/B07SVPTLB3?


ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=


true

 

















VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment