Friday, August 2, 2024

BOOK: Charming Deception by Carol Ann Kauffman


 

Samantha wakes up to a perfect life, with a handsome, attentive husband she doesn't remember. She has it all: a luxury vehicle, designer clothes, beautiful jewelry, and a condo on the beach. 

But this isn't the life she remembers. 

As time go by, Samantha discovers she is the object of an elaborate deception, one large enough to include, other worlds, body doubles, time travel, world-hopping, and a galaxy guardian as cold as ice. 

Is her charming husband in on this deception?




Available in kindle format and paperback on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N2Q7HOT





Interesting Fact: I wrote the first chapter of Charming Deception on my iPhone on vacation in Clearwater Beach, Florida in the bathroom. We’d been planning this trip for months and I promised my husband he would have my undivided attention. This would be a non-writing trip.  



But… I woke up disoriented in the middle of the night in a strange bed. Strange view. Strange vibrations. An odd sensation coursed through my half-awake body. Where the hell was I? 

A loud, snore next to me shook me back to reality. 

It was a writing opportunity I could not pass up!

This middle-of-night crash writing episode was the ONLY time my husband did not get my undivided attention! 🥰




It was our wedding anniversary and we were staying at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, the same hotel we stayed at on our honeymoon thirty-some years later. It was still phenomenal.












VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment