Thursday, August 29, 2024

TV TIME: Ground Zero (Tubi)


I read the only review on the IMbd site. It said it was terrible. Cornball, I think it said. Bad acting, bad action shots. Bad, bad, bad. 

I was intrigued. I like Jack Scalia. So I watched it. Here is my take on Ground Zero.

You know how they say the characters in horror movies make the worst life decisions imaginable? Well, meet seismic scientist Kimberly Stevenson who decides to investigate a recent rash of earthquakes in Los Angeles by going to a remote mountainous region that does not appear to be the US to study the seismic activity. AND she brings along her young son who is on crutches from a terrible accident he was in with his father who was driving drunk. (His parents are now divorced.)

If you can get passed all that, the movie gets plausible. The still handsome Jack Scalia did a good job. 


 














VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment