Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving



Dear Gentle Readers,

We are Vision and Verse wish you a Happy Thanksgiving Day.
May you eat too much, laugh too much, enjoy the company of those you love. For those who find themselves alone, may you enjoy the day and be filled with peace and gratitude. There is something to be said for a nice, quiet day.m

In my life, I've spent the day cooking from early in the morning, surrounded by my big, loud, Italian family. I've spent the day alone, curled up with a hot cup of tea, a Hungryman turkey TV 
dinner, and a good book. I've spent the day with my kind and gentle husband, cooking vegan stuff. But whatever the circumstance, it is a day to focus on being grateful for what we have, not obsessing over what we don't.

Some wise person said happiness is not having what you want. It's wanting what you have. May you want exactly what you have.

Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment