Wednesday, July 4, 2018

A Note from Carol



Dear Gentle Readers,

     Happy Fourth of July to all. Vision and Verse is taking a few days off, probably the whole week.
    I am feeling introspective on this most American of all holidays. We are not today what we have been in the past.
    Give us some time to get things in order and we will return to being that warm, welcoming country, that beacon of hope and freedom the world knows us to be. 
    Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I hope you are safe and free and with those you love. 
    Life is short, my dears. Enjoy the sunshine, the flowers, the beautiful sky. Go read a book. Listen to someone, something somewhere with the intent of learning, not simply responding.  Tell the ones you love you love them. You may not get that chance tomorrow.
    I need some time off. We are not a team here anymore. I still say 'We at Vision and Verse', but it is actually me at Vision and Verse. I need to recharge. See you soon.

Hugs,
Carol
     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment