Friday, July 6, 2018

Captive by Scarlett Flame

#99p/99cents Kindle Countdown for Award Winning dark Romance 

"From Willing Sub To Enslaved Captive"


From 6th July - 10th July in UK & US



The Blurb:


After discovering her submissive nature, Suzie Foster finds a Dom who she believes can give her everything she needs. 
But after a time, his attitude and treatment begin to change. 
Even with her limited experience in the Lifestyle, Suzie knows she has to end their Dom/sub relationship. 
Then, just when things seem to be going right for Suzie, she is taken from her life and held captive. 
Will Suzie ever get to experience the true Dom/sub relationship she seeks? 
Or is the life of an enslaved captive; at the hands of a cruel Dom, the last thing she will ever know?

**BE WARNED: Some descriptions are vivid and can be a trigger for sensitive readers.

**Graphic
**Sexual Content
**Language
**Suitable for ages 18 and over

Add Captive to Goodreads TBR


Customer Review


5.0 out of 5 starsOutrageously thrilling.

ByAnthony Mcmanuson March 1, 2018

Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase

A terrific and outrageous romp. Outrageous? For sure. Scarlett Flame sets the page on fire. How can she write this stuff? But I’m glad she has as it’s so exciting.

Though not the main ingredient of my reading diet, I’ve been reading erotica since I was sixteen. In those days it was illegal, under the counter in plain brown covers stuff. My first encounter was with a novel called, ‘The Libertine’ translated from French and printed in France. I read it at night under the bedclothes and hid it among innocent boy’s books, terrified that my mother would find it. Nowadays anything goes.

I still read erotica, but it has to be good. And I know very quickly if it isn’t. And so much of it isn’t. This one is. For a start it has a credible and original story, fleshed out believable characters and a delightful protagonist in Suzie. I fell in love with Suzie, and her adventure held me spellbound. I should add that it’s a very well written novel.

I enjoyed the book immensely and recommend it highly. I look forward to more of Scarlett Flame.

As a writer of thrillers, I have to say that writing erotica is not an easy genre. Many writers think it is. They see it as easy way to make a quick income on the side. That’s why there is so much junk out there. I would never attempt it. I recognize my limitations. Writing erotica is like playing the violin. You do it very well or not at all.







on October 11, 2017
Deliciously dark romance that fairly sizzles off the page! I found Suzie’s tale utterly enthralling
and there’s a lovely realism about this book that is generally lacking in others. It’s clear
the author knows her subject well!

Anyway, if you love it dark with generous lashings of kink and BDSM - you are going to adore
this!



★*´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.• ** #FREE to read with #KindleUnlimited

Available in paperback


#DarkRomance #Suspense #Thriller

#Spanking #HotRomance #Menage

#BDSM Dom/sub



International Amazon Top 100 Paid

Winner in The Best Indie Published Book 2017



Nominee for a Golden Flogger Award


Go on ... treat yourself...

You won't regret it

Love n stuff

Scarlett

xXx




No comments:

Post a Comment