Thursday, June 20, 2024

TV TIME: 3 Body Problem (Netflix)

This American Science Fiction series on Netflix is the adaptation of a Chinese book by Cixin Lou. It was hard for me to get into this series. I started it three different times. That first episode was hard to get through. 


However, I'm glad I stuck with it because it was a complex, moving, and destined to be a sci-fi classic.


I was delighted to see wonderfully talented Rosalind Chou who played Keiko, Engineer Miles O’Brien’s wife in Star Trek, The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine. Still a gifted actress.










VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment