Wednesday, November 6, 2013

LEAVING VISION & VERSE





Dear Readers,

You may have noticed in recent weeks that I have brought you only a few posts about art, art history, the classic artists, etc.  The recent death of my partner and other issues have dampened my spirit and left me less than enthusiastic about writing this blog.  My passion for my art has suffered immensely.  I feel that if I can't give 100% to something that I do, in this instance, writing for Vision & Verse, then I don't want to do it.  I have to do the very best that I can or it isn't worth doing.

That is where I am now.  I'm not inspired myself and therefore am not able to inspire others, which is why I wanted to write this blog to begin with.  So, I am stepping away from Vision & Verse in an effort to rejuvenate my passion and move forward.  I may post here and there, but I am leaving you all in the hands of my cohort and most awesome blog-buddy, Carol.  I have no doubt that she will inspire you, amaze you, and keep you entertained.

Thanks to all of you that have followed me and encouraged me in this undertaking.  It has been an experience that I shall always cherish, one that has expanded my world 10 fold, and brought me great pleasure.

If I have touched a nerve, inspired one person, or brought something wonderful to your life, then I have accomplished what I set out to do...and that is my ultimate measure of success.  Thank you ever so much for taking this journey with me and making it one hell of a great ride.

Love to you all,
Parker Kaufman

Image above  "Lighthouse"  by Parker Kaufman,  8.5" x 11"  cardstock composition with computer generated images.

No comments:

Post a Comment