Thursday, November 7, 2013


Dear Readers,
     As you have just read, my dear friend and blog-buddy Parker Kaufman has stepped away from Vision and Verse.  I am hoping this is only a temporary measure, and as soon as he gets his mojo back, he will be gracing our pages once again with his talent and humor.  
     Nothing here will change.  I will do my best to continue the quest for inspiration and the keys to creativity that Parker wanted so much for this blog.
     And so, Gentle Readers, you are stuck with ME, right now a Verse without a Vision.  I do have author interviews scheduled every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday throughout the month of November, and a few promotional excerpts from my ebooks.  Bear with me, and if you are so inclined, a few words of encouragement would be appreciated.
     I miss him already.
     Hugs,
     Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment