Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Review of OLYMPIAN PASSIONby Andrya Bailey




Dear Gentle Readers,
Last week I told you a little a book I read called Olympian Passion by the lovely and talented and very kind Andrya Bailey.  If you love the atmosphere of a museum and the haunting beauty of Greek antiquities, this book is for you.  Today I'll give you a peek at the Amazon reviews for Olympian Passion, so you can see what others are saying about it.


5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next! February 17, 2015
By K
Format:Kindle Edition
This was a great book! I read it in one evening. If you're looking for a great romance, this is it. I can't wait for the next in this series!







5.0 out of 5 starsAbsolutely loved this love story February 15, 2015
Absolutely loved this love story! And all I can say is: when is the next book coming out? I can hardly wait to read the next! I couldn't put it down, read it in one night.The chemistry between Sabrina and Nikos was to die for! Nikos is my new book boyfriend, he's the dream guy! Swoon! If you love romance, you can't miss this one. I felt like Sabrina, totally smitten by him... awesome. What else can I say? Just get the next books out, Mrs. Bailey!!! Two thumbs up for this. Romance at its best!

Format:Kindle Edition
Olympian Passion by Andrya Bailey had it all. It had wonderfully drawn characters like the super sexy Nikos, the sweet and sensitive Sabrina, and the perfect best friend Jane. The story is set against the backdrop of beautiful Greek antiquities and museum mystery. Fast-paced, emotionally charged, and did I mention passionate? I can't wait for Book Two.




5.0 out of 5 stars
 A Fun and Anticipation-building read February 28, 2015
By RDWriter
I haven't read a romance book in awhile, but I'm glad I restarted with Olympian Passion. With an interesting and addictive plot, likeable characters (sweet Sabrina and sexy Nikos), and pulsing love scenes, this is a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love romance and this is turning out to be a ... March 1, 2015
I just bought book and can't put it down. Love romance and this is turning out to be a great book!!

Buy link:
http://www.amazon.com/Olympian-Passion-Love-Book-ebook/dp/B00THZM4XU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425440011&sr=8-1&keywords=olympian+passion

No comments:

Post a Comment