Thursday, November 22, 2018

A NOTE FROM CAROL: Happy Thanksgiving


My Dear Gentle Readers,

I hope you are where you want to be today. I hope you take a moment to focus on what you're thankful for instead what you lack. Life is short, my dears, and it doesn't get better without a conscious effort on your part to enjoy what you already have, to see beautiful in nature and your surroundings, and have a good belly laugh at something along the way.

If I have learned anything over my many and varied years, it's that if you aren't grateful for what you already have, the universe isn't going to send you more wonderful things to not be grateful for. Please excuse the preposition at the end of that sentence.

I hope you eat too much. I hope you take a nap. I hope you wake up full of love ad gratitude.

Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment