Tuesday, February 26, 2019

BOOK: Book Review, Death at Sea by Andrea Camilleri




I first fell in love with Inspector Montalbano when I saw the series on MHZ. The beautiful Sicilian coastline, a terrific script, and amazingly talented actors. I loves Salvo Montalbano, the Italian police chief. I also loved Detective Mimi, the handsome womanizer, and Detective Fazio, who has an eye for details. Truly, I could take Fazio home! 

Salvo's long-suffering girlfriend, Livia, is also a wonderful character, as is the cantankerous old forensic pathologist. 

So I was pleasantly surprised these Montalbano books at the Warren Public Library. This was a  wonderful read.  If you like solid, flawed characters, a plot so tight it bounces, and lots of Italian-isms, you'll like this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment