Wednesday, October 9, 2019

ART: The Navajo Skywalk and Eagle Point




The Skywalk is one of those lifetime experiences that stays with you long after you've returned home. It was one of the few remaining places on my bucket list and, to be honest, I didn't think we were going to get there. 

But we did. And it was a breathtaking experience. I highly recommend it.


All these gorgeous photos are from the Skywalk and Eagle Point website. 

Don't delay. The Grand Canyon is a life changing experience. When you peer down into the canyon, all those things you worried about, agonized about, and lost sleep over seem so small and unimportant in the grand scheme of things. And the Skywalk is the ideal place to experience the Grand Canyon.




This is my sweet husband standing in the 
tepee doorway. I am so thankful we got there! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment