Thursday, April 2, 2020

ENTERTAINMENT: Jupiter Ascending



Okay, I’ll admit it. I watched this one because my dog fell asleep on the remote and I didn’t want to wake her up.

Those of you who follow Vision and Verse know I don’t like to leave negative reviews on books or movies, or anything else for that matter. If I can't find something I like about the book, movie, etc., I simply won't review it. 

BUT... Sci-fi adventure, Channing Tatum. Mika Kunis. Eddie
Redmayne. It was worth a shot.

The special effects were good. There were parts that were beautiful. Great costumes, great cinematography, beautiful sets.  I think this one might have been a money-loser at the box office. 









Note:
Vision and Verse does not use cookies. We do not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment