Wednesday, April 29, 2020

INTERVIEW: Author of Romance, Angela Gray



Angela Gray
Canada

Good morning, Angela, and welcome to Vision and Verse, the site for art and authors, and the people who love them. What have you written? 
I’m a new author and have published one full length novel and two short Christmas novellas. 

Chasing Dreams is the full-length novel and was released September 19, 2020 – I am currently writing another that has not yet been named. Here is a short description: She lost her memory of the past three years. She wakes in the hospital with a heartthrob, famous fiancé, and a brand-new baby.

What is your favorite genre to write?     
Romance. Paranormal romance as well.

Favorite food. 
Chocolate

Tea or coffee? 
Coffee

Pizza or ice cream?
Pizza

Wine or beer?
Wine

Where would you like to visit?
Anywhere tropical

Favorite musical artist.
P!nk is my fav at the moment all though I do listen to a wide range of music. 


Do you listen to music when you write? 
Yes. I have specific playlists and song for which ever character they best relate to.


Favorite work of art or sculpture. 
Anything my daughter makes.

How old were you when you started writing? 
Around 9 or 10

Do you plan out your book with outlines and notecards? Or just write? Characters some to me first. Then I move on to outlines.

Describe your perfect evening.   

Sitting in my recliner with a glass of wine watching Smallville. Preferably in the Bahamas.

Where do you get your inspiration? 
Everywhere. Inspiration usually strikes on a long drive or while I’m trying to sleep.

What do you do when you get a writer's block? 
Drink wine.

Who is your favorite author? 
At the moment Laurelin Paige. I also have been reading Cherime MacFarlane.

I LOVE Cherime MacFarlane! Her books make me want to visit Alaska, and I'm a warm weather girl. Best book you ever read. 
That’s a tuff one. I have way too many in the data base that qualify. One I always go back to though is Take this Regret by A.L Jackson.
Last book you read. Laureline Page’s - Slay 3 - Revenge

What would you do for a living if you weren’t a writer? 
still haven’t quit my day job 😊

Who is the one person who has influenced your personal life the most and why? 
My Husband. He taught me how to come out of my shell and not care what people think.

If you could sit down and have a conversation with ONE person, living or dead, real or fictional, who would it be and why? 
To many people I have lost that I would love to catch up with today.

What advice would you give someone who aspired to be a writer? Keep writing and keep moving forward. You haven’t failed if you are still trying.

Do you have some links or us to follow you?


Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/angela-gray
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AngelaGrayAuthor/
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Angela-Gray/e/B07YQG5Y4S/




Evangeline : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QYBQBL7/

Note:
Vision and Verse does not use cookies. We do not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. 







No comments:

Post a Comment