Thursday, June 18, 2020

ENTERTAINMENT: Into the Night, on NETFLIX






Oh, this Belgian apocalypse thriller series on Netflix was a real surprise! I found it while flipping through the tons of sci-fi shows I'd already seen, while mumbling to myself that there IS a difference between science fiction and fantasy and that fantasy is not science fiction,






when something caught my eye. Something about...if we don't outrace sunrise, we all die...or something like that. 
So, "they" commandeer the plane on it's flight to Brussels and fly west, trying to outrun the sun. 




Everybody has secrets. The good guys are the bad guys and the bad guys, well, they're not exactly good, but they have redeeming qualities. Season One is on Netflix now. Watch it! I think you'll like it.




Note:
Vision and Verse does not use cookies. We do not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment