Tuesday, May 4, 2021

BOOK REVIEW: Coyote's Regret by Rich Curtin

 



Coyote’s Regret by Rich Curtin was the best western mystery I have ever read in my old, well-read life. It kept me riveted to the book, delaying dinner and sleep. 

An older couple, dressed as hippies, are found shot in the high desert country, away from everything and everyone. Detective Manny Rivera is called in to solve the case. A tightly woven intricate plot weaves its way through the story. Terrific characters. Beautiful scenery. I loved it. I will be reading more Manny Rivera. 



Do yourself a favor. Buy this book.

https://www.amazon.com/Coyotes-Regret-Manny-Rivera-Mystery-ebook/dp/B07QYY1NN5/ref=sr_1_3?crid=LL3I48YOLPZH&dchild=1&keywords=coyote%27s+regret+manny+rivera+mystery+series+book+8&qid=1612022007&s=digital-text&sprefix=Coyote%27s+%2Cdigital-text%2C176&sr=1-3








VISIONANDVERSEDISCLAIMER:

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment