Wednesday, July 28, 2021

INTERVIEWS


 Dear Gentle Readers,

Perhaps you've noticed there have been no interviews on Wednesdays this month. I know that is one of our most popular posts, but I am having serious trouble getting authors who are willing to be interviewed. Well, that's inaccurate. They say yes. I send out the interview document. Crickets.   

Our interviews are not long, not live, not hard, not time-consuming or involved. Did I mention they're free? Who can't use some free publicity? They are designed to give our readers a glimpse into the person behind the name on the book cover, and maybe pique a little interest.

I've sent out many interview documents with clear directions, but I don't get anything back.

I am an author. Chasing down emails and sending reminders, let alone designing (and retyping in some cases) an aesthetic interview page are time-consuming and take valuable hours out of my writing schedule. 

Sadly, I will have to discontinue this feature on Vision and Verse. I am open to continuing them if we get some interest.

I'm sorry. I've met some great people through the years because of their Vision and Verse interviews. 

Carol






VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.     

No comments:

Post a Comment