Thursday, August 12, 2021

ENTERTAINMENT: Bosch (Amazon Prime)



Well, I'm probably the last person on Amazon Prime Video to  discover Bosch, just as they're ready to drop the final season of Bosch as an LAPD Detective.

This is a police procedural, gritty, well-written, sometimes hard to watch, well-acted series. I've seen this actor in other shows, but never knew his name.

Titus Welliver. Titus Welliver. Titus Welliver. 
He is wonderful in this role. Smart. Brave. Messed-up. Delicious.








 

I claim nothing here as my own, except my opinion.  References include wikipedia, Amazon Prime, and IMBD.  










VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment