Thursday, August 5, 2021

ENTERTAINMENT: The Tomorrow War (Amazon Prime)


Well, you know how much I hate to be negative, but if The Tomorrow Wars is the most watched movie on Prime, it must mean there is not too much to choose from. 

The premise of the movie sounded good. And who doesn’t like Chris Pratt?

More of a military monster movie, The Tomorrow Wars uses time-hopping in an attempt to thwart the devastation of the human race by alien monsters. And they are a scary bunch of human devourers!
 
I can suspend my belief system when watching TV or reading a book. I am quite good at it. But this was a stretch even for me. 

I hear they want to make The Tomorrow Wars Two. I will pass on that one.







 






VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment