Wednesday, September 15, 2021

ENTERTAINMENT: Barney Thomson (Acorn)


I have always liked Richard Carlyle. He was the adorable Scottish Constable in Hamish MacBeth. I happened upon him again in Marilyn Hotchkiss’ Ballroom Dancing and Charm School, which was a delightful surprise. 


In Barney Thomson, Carlyle plays a mediocre barber in a dark but comedic story about the events surrounding an accidental death that snowballed out of control. Well written, unusual, and beautifully acted. I highly recommend.






I claim  nothing here as my own. 
References:
Wikipedia
Acorn TV







VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment