Thursday, October 28, 2021

ENTERTAINMENT: How I Live Now (Prime Video)




I really enjoy actor Saoirse Ronan. I've sat through a few strange films simply because she was in them.
  
In this scifi thriller, she plays an American teenager who gets sent to England to spend time with her father and stepmother. 

She’s spoiled, contrary, and not too likable. When she finally gets to her father’s country estate, he is not there. 

Her stepmother is away on a business trip. An auntie is there, but she has to leave, too. She is left with her British cousins.

While she’s there, a nuclear war begins and the cousins are separated.
It's a story of love and growth.







 

I claim nothing here as my own.
References:
Wikipedia
Amazon Prime Video
IMbd

VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment