Thursday, April 14, 2022

ENTERTAINMENT: 1883 (Paramount)






I am a Western fan. I used to watch Roy Rogers when I was a kid. I watched The Lone Ranger and Cisco Kid with my father. Oh, and Bonanza, too.

I am a neowestern fan, too. I love Longmire and Yellowstone. If you are a reader, you will also love the Manny Rivera books by Rich Curtin, by the way.

So it is no surprise I love 1883. I expected to like it. But I didn't expect it to be such terrific writing and acting combination. It is one of the best things I've seen on television in years. 

I was in tears at the end of the series. Just outstanding work by all involved.

And Sam Elliott? He's still got it.  








 I claim nothing here expect my opinion.







VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment