Tuesday, September 6, 2022

BOOK REVIEW: Category Five by Philip S. Donlay


I read myself to sleep at night. It helps clear my head of everything that’s rolling around in there: subplots for new books, to-do lists, what I need to pick up at the grocery store, appointments. Reading before bed relaxes me.

Except in the case of Philip S. Donlay’s Category Five. This Donovan Nash thriller had me up half the night. I couldn’t put it down, no matter how heavy my eyelids became. 

There’s a massive hurricane bearing down on the East coast, a weather research department of the government, an environmental protection group, a snoopy reporter, and one of the best modern-day heroes I’ve read in ages. Plus his old lover who he still cares for and loads of secrets ready to explode.

I highly recommend this terrific thriller, just not before bed! 









VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment