Thursday, September 1, 2022

ENTERTAINMENT: Princess Weiyoung (Netflix)


 I will admit I don’t really like films where I have to read the subtitles. When I was younger, I didn’t care. But as I age, it’s hard enough watching and hearing some films, let alone reading subtitles. I usually shy away from them. 

Unless they are really good, like this one. It is a beautifully filmed series. The costumes are gorgeous. The acting is excellent. I highly recommend.













VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

I claim nothing here as my own. All information and images were available free online. 

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment