Tuesday, October 18, 2022

BOOK REVIEW: Lost Contact by Nathan Hystad

 

 First, let me say I love everything this guy writes. Lost Contact, The Bridge Sequence Book One, had me on the edge of my seat as I traveled along with Rex Walker, archaeologist and university teacher, and his team to find the Tokens. This one had a definite Indiana Jones quality and yes, I think it would make a great movie. The tokens, used together with a map and journal will lead the team to “The Bridge”.  The same “Bridge” where his father disappeared years ago. There are fanatical zealots chasing them and this Bridge may have alien origins. 

I bought Book 2 in the series and started it the night I finished this one.







VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment