Thursday, February 22, 2024

TV TIME: Only Murders in the Building (Hulu)

 



I really didn’t think I was going to like this, but I did. I am old and cranky, and do not laugh at most comedies these days. I do not like sarcasm and getting laughs at someone else’s expense. Stupidity is not funny. It is just stupid. 




So, I was hesitant. But Murder in the Building, Season One, on Hulu has everything you look for in a comedy: excellent characters, a beautiful old New York apartment building with gorgeous architectural detail, and a real plot! 



Steve Martin is at his best. Martin Short has found his niche. And Selena Gomez proves she can run with the big dogs. 











VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment