Tuesday, April 7, 2020

BOOK REVIEW: Deadly Ransom by Joe Perone Jr.




I must admit this was not my usual read. It’s a western with ranches and cowboys and Indians. But once I started reading it, I was hooked. The author draws you into the story with likeable characters who have heart, intelligence, and dimension and a crisp, clean storyline. I am familiar with upstate New York, and Perrone’s descriptions brought me right back to those beautiful locales. I highly recommend the Matt Davis series.

Amazon Buy Link: 
https://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Ransom-Matt-Davis-Mystery-ebook/dp/B01NBX6670/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=Deadly+Ranson%2C+A+Matt+Davis+Mystery+by+Joe+Perrone%2C+Jr.&qid=1583275868

Note:
Vision and Verse does not use cookies. We do not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment