Thursday, June 11, 2020

ENTERTAINMENT: Jack Reacher: Never Go Back


There was so much for me to 
like in Never Go Back. I love the Lee Child's books. I was 
one of the group who felt Tom
Cruise was not right for the role
when his portrayal of Jack Reacher was announced. 




I saw Jack Reacher in my mind as more of the Rock. I thought Dwayne Johnson would have been a great choice. 






Then I saw the movie. Say what you want about Tom Cruise, but he is a fantastic actor. He was terrific and embodied the Jack Reacher essence necessary to carry off the role. Kudos, Tom! 



I also love Cobie Smulders. She is a fantastic actress and I LOVE her series network Stumptown.
If you missed this action thriller because you listened to the critics, find it on your local or streaming service.  It's a good watch!







Note:
Vision and Verse does not use cookies. We do not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment